Visit Restore Trafficked Girls in India page to learn how you can help the mission to bring life healing changes to rescued trafficked girls.
Why help girls in India?
- Children are sold into slavery as part of a religious tradition. Daughters are offered to temples as a gift. As young as eight or nine years old, these girls are used by priests for their sexual pleasure. When they’re older, they are sold into brothels.
- 20,000 girl vanish each year and end up in the sex trade.
- The country is also home to a trafficking trade that involves an astonishing 100 million people – 10 per cent of the population
- An estimated total of 1.2 million children are being trafficked in India today!
- Sexual exploitation through sex tourism, child sex tourism, pedophilia and prostitution in India are on the increase.
Please, is there anything you can do today to help me bring restoration to these girls in India? Visit our Restore Trafficked Girls in India page to learn about how you can help.